I can reccomend bread baking to everyone! It is easy and calming and rewarding. You can start off simple and you’ll get better an more creative everytime you make a bread. Here is a very easy recipe for you to get started an to customize as you evolve:
- 500g flour ( today i used 200g white wheat + 300g wholegrain spelt)
- 350ml warm water
- 1 package dry yeast
- 1 tbsp sugar (i used brown cane sugar today)
- 1 tsp salt (for a change i used spiced rough salt this time)
- 2 tbsp oil (i like olive oil for brown and coconut for white bread but any oill is good)
- Mix the yeast with the warm water
- Mix the flour with the salt.
- Knead all ingridientes toogether.(hands or machine)
- Let the dough rest & rise for one hour, covered with a kitchen towel.
- Knead again this time with your hands.
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C°
- You can bake the bread shaped on a greased baking sheet or in a grease baking tin.
- Let it rise for another 20 minutes before you bake the loaf! Brush with water before baking.
- Bake for 40-50 minutes.
We all have sinned. We disobey God, do ungodly deeds, being slaved by money, being self centered, etc… We are separated from God because of our sins.. “For all have sinned and fall short the glory of God… Romans 3:23” But Jesus paid the penalty of our sins. God loves us so much that He don’t want…